Make Ryukyu Great Again
- A government by Loochooans, for Loochooans.
- Issue emergency funding and supplies to Loochooans living in poverty.
- Provide the Five Basic Elements for Survival to all Loochooans: Food, Housing, Burial Expenses
- Free healthcare, public transportation, and education at every level to all Loochooans.
- All territory in Loochoo must be owned by Loochooans.
- No property or income taxes for Loochooans.
- Immediately expel all foreign military bases from Loochoo.
- Demand reparations from the U.S. and Japan for crimes against Loochooans.
- We will expand the Yui Rail, as well as other forms of public transportation, throughout all of Loochoo, providing both express and local options.
- Creation of a national airlines and shipping company.
Under international law, Loochoo technically never lost its de jure independence, but is simply illegally occupied by two foreign countries - the United States and Japan. Therefore the movement is technically not one to gain independence, but to regain or restore Loochoo's de facto independence by removing both the United States and Japan from the Loochoo Islands.
Studies indicate that more than half of Loochooans are dissatisfied with the current state of Loochoo being occupied by both Japan and the United States.